Can I borrow a friend's hero?
Yes! For extra help, you can borrow your friends' champion heroes.
Keep in mind:
- Each friend's hero can only be used for free once per day. If you wish to use the same friend's hero again, you can spend gems to reset the hero.
- You can only borrow a hero for free once per dungeon run. It will cost gems to borrow multiple heroes while continuously playing through the same dungeon. If you wish to replay the dungeon, however, you’ll once again be able to borrow a hero for free.
- Hero-sharing is only available in Campaigns and Quests.
To borrow a hero during a dungeon run:
- Tap the yellow hero button near the bottom right corner (The button looks like a person holding a sword and a shield).
- Locate the hero you wish to use.
- Tap Choose Friend.
- After choosing a hero, you’ll return to the dungeon. At the top of the screen, you’ll see a description of the attack that the borrowed hero will perform.
- If you change your mind and decide not to use that hero, tap the hero button again (which will now feature an image of the borrowed hero).
- To proceed with the attack, tap the enemy you wish to strike.
Don’t forget, your friends can also borrow a hero from you. The hero you let friends borrow is called your “Champion.”
To choose your champion:
- Visit the town.
- Tap Friends.
- Tap Change Champion.
- Tap the hero you'd like to share.