I lost my account/progress? What should I do?
Have no fear! There are several ways to get your progress back. This will depend on what account you used to create your recovery account, Facebook, Google, or an email address.
If you have not previously created a recovery account or cannot sign in, please skip this section.
If you linked your account to a recovery account previously:
Please follow these steps:
- Open Dungeon Boss.
- You'll load into the tutorial dungeon. If you can, press the blue button in the top left, and select "LOGIN". Press OK, and proceed to step 7.
- If the blue button does not appear, play through the tutorial to reach the town.
- Tap the level badge in the upper-left corner.
- Tap the Options tab.
- Tap Show Account.
- Choose the option that applies to you:
- To re-connect to your Facebook account: tap Sign in with Facebook.
- (Android Device ONLY) To re-connect to your Google account: tap the Google Logo.
- To re-connect to your Dungeon Boss Account or Email Account: Enter your username and password you previously registered.
- Follow any additional sign in prompts.
- If Dungeon Boss successfully recognizes your account, the game will restart. A menu will appear, asking if you'd like to restore your old account or replace it with a new one.
- Tap the Restore button.
- Tap the Yes button.
If you do not have a recovery account:
You'll need to create one. Please create a new Dungeon Boss account and link a recovery account, Google, Facebook, or email address.
You can do so by following the steps above, but pressing "Don't have an account? Register here." instead of signing in.
Then, please submit a Customer Support ticket with the following information:
- Your old account's username or DBID. You don't need both, just one!
- Your new account's DBID or username.
We will transfer your new login credentials to the old account, allowing you to login to the old account again, restoring your progress!
That's it! You should be raiding dungeons again in no time.